Hope

God loves you unconditionally.

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31

Hope is everywhere and in everything. Just as God is. You just need to get that dark speck out of your eyes.

"There is no sin too great, God cannot forgive it. There is no loss, He cannot restore. There is no scar, He cannot heal. There is no distance you can go His grace cannot reach. There is nothing—absolutely nothing—to stop His love and mercy for you. If there is breath in your being, there is hope. There is hope." -K.P. Yohannan

"Just when the caterpiller thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." -Anonymous

"Don’t ever forget who pulled you out of the mirey clay, who took your broken life and made it beautiful & worth something. All we are is vessels allowing THE KING to use us for His glory. Without Him nothing is possible, everything falls a part. I need Him, We need Him; more than a heart beat. His love is deeper than the deepest ocean and more wide than the sky; the depth of His love is so fathomless a person cannot hold it all in at once .. That is why I dance, That is why I sing, That is why I worship, because I cannot hold it in, it has to be let out. I want to be so full of Jesus that it shows, FOR HIS GLORY. Yes, I’m just a servant working in the back giving God all credit; because that is where honor is due, and the fact that I get to be His child, worship Him, and be loved by Him is honor enough for me. I know where I belong, wherever my Jesus is.

Yes, i’m in LOVE. Call me crazy, weird, bizarre; BUT, I never encountered something so real, so life changing, so beautiful, so amazing. I’m in love with Jesus and I’m not ashamed to shout it from the mountain tops <33 Get on the band wagon all the way, something beautiful and pure is coming your way." -Adriana Maravilla

8 comments:

  1. HOW THE HECK DID YOU FIND MY TUMBLR HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sucks is your ''awesome team'' that only consist of you and your so called 'metal' HEHEH

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL NO THEY JUST TOLD ME ABOUT HER RANDOMLY OUT OF NO WHERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA

    and ye i found you on tumblr :) cuz i was searching friends, and ye it told me you and Nat have it so I followed you xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? I have a tumblr?

    LOL.

    + They just happened to suck with those bots so I was able to live for a long time nyeheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ye how else did you follow me on there? o_O lol

    ReplyDelete