"Defeat"

"It's never too late to start loving God."

"When you feel like giving up,
remember why you held on for so long in the first place." -Anonymous

"Even if you are at the dead end, I will part open the sea for you." -God

When you are down to nothing, GOD is up to something.” -Barbara Washington Franklin

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

"
I don’t know what you’re going through, but HE does. Jesus ran this same obstacle course of life. His heart was broken by sin and faithlessness in those He loved. He knew pain in the body, and pain in His heart. Jesus IS the perfect finisher of this obstacle, and He is the author of the book on how to run this race. He had overcome everything. This life. And every single problem endured in it. He never gave up, and He had overcome this world.

Don’t give up, ‘cause He will never give up on you."
-Lorryzel Badajos

No comments:

Post a Comment