Peace

"Jesus said to the woman, 'Your faith has saved you; go in peace.'" -Luke 7:50


"You are not at peace with others because you are not at peace with yourself, and you are not at peace with yourself because you are not at peace with God." -Anonymous

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -Blaise Pascal

"Peace on the outside comes from knowing God on the inside." -man-of-god

"Peace is not the absence of affliction, but the presence of God." -Unknown


"As I inhale a large gasp of the warm air of my bedroom, and release a heavy breath,
There is nothing even mildly comparable to the tranquility I feel now.

My fingers run across the tiny beads of truth,
Of compassion, of suffering.
My voice reciting the words of the Virgin,
The expression of her utmost affection for her Son.

Each repetition is an adventure;
A deeper insight into the comprehension of His mystery,
Witnessing to her prevailing love and dedication to the Father.

Every decade amounts to ten years worth of knowledge,
Consequently growing in abiding faith.
The serenity is overwhelming, but I am blissful as I become consumed by the perfect stillness.

I release the miniscule ivory pearls that are so flawlessly intertwined within my fingers,
Lingering on the shape of His crucifix.
I have completed the journey of the rosary, and I am completely at peace." -Alyssa Belle Zaporteza

No comments:

Post a Comment