A Connection.

I was typing up a post recently, and I had a lot written (it's actually the post right below this one), but when I tried to publish my post my internet went down and I lost (or so I thought) everything. And it was weird because just as I was about to think to myself "Oh... well I guess I'm just not gonna post it up then..." I realized and connected it to my spiritual life right away.

I realized that when an accident happens, like say I sin, I give up so easily. Like everything is too late now because I feel like I just erased/lost all my hard work. But even though an accident had happened, the wisdom God has given me is still there and its just up to me to stand up and retry again.

Anyway, after fixing my internet I just went back to recreate the post because I found it true how I give up so easily and to my surprise, everything was there back again.

It just reminds me that even though accidents may happen, I have to stand right back up again because God is still there.

He's never given up on me, why should I?

God bless,

-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment