Rediscover You

by Starfield

I need to just admit, my faith is paper thin

I’m feeling so burned out on religion

I say an empty prayer, I sing a tired song

I need to just admit that the passion’s gone

And I wanna get it back.

You told me, look for You and I will find, so I’m here like I’m searching for the first time.

Revive me, Jesus, make this cold heart start to move.

Help me rediscover You.

I want to learn to pray, the way that David prayed,

I want my soul to burn when I hear Your name

I want to feel like new, I want to hunger for You, bring me back to life like only You can do.

I don’t wanna feel the same.

Lord, I wanna be Yours today, I want to know the passion of the saints, and how they were changed.

I want to burn for You, bring me back to life, Jesus

Help me rediscover You.

No comments:

Post a Comment