2011

As the years have gone by, I’ve grown so much in my relationship with God. So much so that it has come to this point where I’ve just recently broken out of the phase of “emotional faith” and I’m just learning, growing, and experiencing the lessons of faith where I simply examine what I’m DOING, what I’m FEELING, and I simply just CHOOSE to follow Him. 

So far, life has been like when I first met Him, except I feel like I understand so much more about my faith. Not so much the facts or the feelings of it, but the divinity of it. 

The area of faith where it isn’t because of human reason or emotion, but the simple complexity of faith based on Him. Faith as a gift from Him. Like how the Church is not held up because of the effort of humans, but by God’s grace. 

Not because I love Him.. but simply because He loves me. 

To be honest, I’m not too sure if I love God as much as I think or hope I do. Heck, I’m not even too sure where my faith is going. 

But I’ve simply chosen to stay despite all the tests He’s brought me through and I persevered through all the hurtful truths, and I have to say 2011 has been a crazy roller coaster ride. 

I’m looking forward not just to a new year, but to an ever changing and growing life that is renewed in Christ every day. 

I choose to love. I choose God. Simple as that. 

Decide that in your heart and God will take you to heights (and battlefields) you’ve never imagined. 

True story. :)

1 comment: