Fear

"The phrase "do not be afraid" is written in the Bible 365 times, that's a daily reminder from God to live everyday of this new year being FEARLESS." -Anonymous

"Fear ends, when FAITH beings." -Matthew 14:27

"
Now I’m back and ready to bring it. Back then the devil painted a laser dot on me and now I believe I’m a walking spiritual target that he wants to take out. But I’ve got God on my side and fact: no weapon formed against Me shall prosper." -KnowGodKnowLove

"I told you, “You are my servant.” I have chosen you and not rejected you. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you! Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you - yes, I help you - yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!" -Isaiah 41:9-10

"You must realize that all spiritual warfare starts inside. And so comes the real question: in your fear, are you producing good fruit for the Lord?" -Dad and Mom

"In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like Him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." -1 John 4:17-18

"Because if every time something scary comes up, you decide to run, y’all are gonna be runnin’ for the rest of your lives." -
Sister Act II

"Do not be afraid, just have faith." -Mark 5:36

No comments:

Post a Comment