Existence

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." -Galatians 2:20

“my existence” by shinning bright for Christ blogger Alpha Christina

http://knowgodknowlove.com/

http://alphanikki.wordpress.com/

It is my desire to constantly defy the ways of this world so I won’t settle down with all the temporary hypes of this life because there is something greater UP there. GOD is bigger than all of this.

“My prayer today is that GOD would make me an extraordinary Christian”
-George Whitefield

We are not to feel at home in this earth for we are not of this world. Our citizenship is in heaven. -Rick Holland

As my mom once told me in a letter,

The world is neither for us to desire, nor for us to dream of going and seeing every places, it is God’s, the desires and dreams are exclusively for Him, where He will send us and give us the golden opportunity to seek first His presence in every corners of it. Ours is very basic, learn how we can flourish and nurture His earth, how we can do our share to maintain its richness and beauty.

Accepting that “golden opportunity” will be a way of glorifying and exalting Him by letting people feel that there is God, letting them see God in you by being ready to feel their needs and giving your open arms and hands when they need it. Being bold enough to share His Words and allow Him to use you in His battle. Just be selfless in having a God governance life and before you knew it, God is handing you your Platinum Card to Heaven.

Don’t get so caught up with all the enticing things this fallen world has.
It will come and go.

“Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.”
Colossians 3:2

Lord,help me see that my very existence is not for my own.
But in giving YOU praise and honor in every aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment