Trouble

"Lord, i know you will never stop being merciful to me. Your love and loyalty will always keep me safe.

I am surrounded by many troubles- too many to count. My sins have caught up with me, they are more than the hairs of my head, and i have lost my courage.

Save me, Lord! Help me now!

May those who try to kill me be completely defeated and confused. May those who are happy because of my troubles be turned back and disgraced.

May those who make fun of me be dismayed by their defeat.

May all who come to you be glad and joyful." -Psalm 40:11-16

"You'll never know that God is all you need until God is all you've got."

"Only in heaven is everything done perfectly the way God intends. That is why we are told to pray, 'Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.'"

"We make mistakes, but God never does. God cannot make a mistake—because He is God."

"To bake a cake you must use flour, salt, raw eggs, sugar and oil. Eaten individually, each is pretty distasteful or even bitter. But bake them together and they become delicious. If you will give God all your distasteful, unpleasant experiences, He will blend them together for good."

"What happens outwardly in your life is not as important as what happens inside you. Your circumstances are temporary, but your character will last forever."

"Problems don't automatically produce what God intends. Many people become bitter, rather than better, and never grow up. You have to respond the way Jesus would."

-Rick Warren

Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. He sends us failure so we can be humble. He sends us illness so we can better take care of ourselves.Sometimes, God takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us. -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment