Narnia

"She felt sure that it was a call, and that anyone who heard that call would want to obey it and (what’s more) would be able to obey it, however many worlds and ages lay between." -The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis

"Creatures, I give you yourselves…I give you forever the land of Narnia. I give you the woods, the fruits, the rivers. I give you the stars and I give you myself. The Dumb Beasts whom I have not chosen are yours also. Treat them gently and cherish them but do not go back to their ways lest you cease to be Talking Beasts. For out of them you were taken and into them you can return. Do not so." -Aslan, The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis

"…that is why all the rest are now a horror to [the Witch]. That is what happens to those who pluck and eat fruits at the wrong time and in the wrong way. The fruit is good, but they loathe it ever after." -Aslan, The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis

Aslan: Son of Adam, are you ready to undo the wrong that you have done to my sweet country of Narnia on the very day of its birth?
Digory: Well, I don't see what I can do. You see, the Queen ran away and—
Aslan: I asked, are you ready?

-The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment